Stop Loss Insurance
Certus Management Group’s underwriting services enable us to offer employers the stop loss coverage that meets their specific needs:
- Plan Design and Risk Analysis- Our expert staff has experience analyzing risk and structuring stop loss coverage for the most unique and challenging applications.
- Stop Loss Underwriting for Groups of All Sizes - We underwrite coverage for plans from 11 participating employees and larger, and with specific retention levels from $10,000 and up.
- The "Firm Renewal" - We commit to providing our clients with a firm renewal offer based on experience information that is complete through the 10th month of the current policy period.
- Guarantee "No-Laser" Contract - We guarantee not to raise the specific deductible relative to an individual at renewal who may be experiencing on-going claims. Additionally, the terms for the renewal will not represent a premium increase which includes the entire expected cost of a known future excess claim.
At Certus Management Group, we have developed claims procedures which protect the self-funded employer from cash flow issues that can result from unpredictable claim activity:
- Advance Reimbursement of Specific Excess Claims - The stop loss policy allows for immediate advance reimbursement of excess claim amounts once the specific retention has been funded by the employer.
- Extraordinary Claim Service - Excess claims are routinely processed and paid within ten working days from receipt of a complete claim submission.
- Rapid Response Monthly Aggregate Accommodation - We offer monthly aggregate accommodation at any point during the month and with year-end reconciliation.
- ACH Claim Payment - Claim payment via ACH transfer is available for no additional charge.